Advance your strategy by pursuing the right initiatives and partners
Strategic Planning is a critical process that, when done correctly, can advance your strategy and effectively allocate resources. We can help your organization quantify the value of strategic initiatives and support strategic business development. Projects often include:
- Strategic audit of products and services
- Market sizing and competitive analysis
- Business case and value proposition development
- Partner and distribution strategy
- Profitability analysis
Our approach also considers broader concerns such as branding, culture and business model development .
Evaluate options and choose a strategic direction for your organization
Business Strategy is about choice. Many strategy engagements result in long lists of “priorities” and “strategic insights” that ultimately don’t make much of an impact. Clients consistently rave about the Diventa approach because we facilitate thoughtful decision-making based on rigorous analysis and produce an actionable strategic direction for the organization.
Each engagement is tailored to your organizations needs. Projects often include:
- Robust analysis of your market environment including customers, competitors, trends, offerings and any fundamental shifts or emerging new business models
- Primary market research, if needed
- Development of strategic options, risks and implications
- On-site workshops for healthy debate and careful consideration of options
- Decisions on desired strategic direction
Drive revenue, strengthen your brand and connect with target markets
While many rules of marketing have fundamentally changed, organizations still need a compelling value position, powerful messaging and a strong brand. Diventa consulting can help your organization devise and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that drives revenue and create a set a set of metrics that measure return.
Our services include:
- Powerful, differentiated messaging for organization and offerings – coordinated across channels
- Content for white papers, web channels, collateral, and presentations
- Alignment of marketing processes and priorities with strategy and revenue goals
- Interim c-level support including marketing strategy, budgeting and team management