Business opportunities don’t always wait until you have the bandwidth, staff or specialized skills to succeed. Diventa Consulting can help your organization grow by quickly analyzing new market opportunities, launching new solutions, or providing comprehensive marketing support. We can work as part of your team on select projects, serve as an interim CMO or independently analyze new opportunities without slowing down your core business. You get executive level results without the executive overhead.
Read more on how Diventa Consulting helped these corporate clients deliver results…
Financial services division pursuing new market opportunity but falling short on revenue goals. Current value proposition not resonating with target customers.
- Comprehensive go-to-market strategy
- C-level messaging detailing positive financial impacts of adopting solution
- Solution and partner recommendations to build out functionality valued by target market
- Market segmentation and supporting value propositions
Increased investment and relaunch of mortgage lending platform.
Growing software company has low brand awareness and buzz despite a superior product. Significant marketing spend not translating into sales revenue.
- Comprehensive marketing strategy, metrics and budget to prioritize activities that improve brand awareness and drive revenue
- New market positioning to shift company from a product and technology orientation to solution selling
- New website landing pages, SEO and content to increase web traffic and improve conversions
- Integration of online channels to Salesforce.com for better lead tracking
Improvement on all key metrics including on-line-conversions, digital-sourced leads, sales revenue and market presence. Assisted company in hiring permanent CMO.
Growing rail services company has no staff or bandwidth for professional level marketing and is relying on costly, yet ineffective, service providers.
- Interim executive level support to renegotiate partnerships, develop new positioning and re-launch website
- Nomination of client for Wall Street Journal’s Best Small Workplaces; Organization selected as a top 20 finalist
Annual revenue growth of 20% for following 5 years. Increased web traffic and sales leads with reduced marketing spend. Extensive coverage by Wall Street Journal and industry media as a top small business, setting company apart from smaller competitors.